Few days back, we mentioned about Tangem’s Stellar Lumens cards. Today, they have made an announcement that they have released Tangem cards for Lobstr Vault. This sleek card brings enterprise grade security to your Stellar account.
The Tangem card has embedded chip that holds your XLM’s secret key. This makes it as secure as a hardware wallet. Tangem for Lobstr Vault is available for pre-order and expected to ship by May 20th 2020.
Keep in mind that your phone must have NFC technology to use this card. It is compatible wtih both iOS 13+ and Android 5.1+.
To use it, download the Lobstr Vault app > Sign in with a Vault Signer Card > Scan Signer Card with your smartphone > Get a public key to setup multisignature security > That is it – you are up and running.
- New LOBSTR Vault design
- Tap card to phone using NFC to easily sign transactions
- LOBSTR Vault is integrated in multiple Stellar wallets and exchanges. Use this signer card with your favorite one.
Announcement! 📢 We’ve partnered with Lobstr Vault to maximise security and create authentication like you’ve never seen it before. 😎 🤓
Passwordless #authentication via signer cards! 🔥
— Tangem (@Tangem) May 6, 2020
- 85.60 mm x 45.00 mm x 0.80 mm
- Embedded EAL6+ SecurCore microchip from Samsung
- Uses 3DES, AES, RSA, & ECC cryptography
- Arm SecureCore SC000 Processor
- Compatible with iOS 13 or higher and Android 5.1 and up phones with NFC (select models)
- Firmware audited by Kudelski Security to ensure your protection