Stellar development foundation has churned out Stellar Core v12.5.0 that brings a slew of enhancements and stability improvements over previous versions.
You can download the source code from official Github and compile it yourself.
Stellar Core v12.5.0 is out now! It includes a number of new features including new SCP metrics, improved catchup logging, SCP code cleanup and more.
Download it and read the full release notes here:https://t.co/4EjtptjTPq
— Stellar (@StellarOrg) March 25, 2020
Here the change log of Stellar Core v12.5.0 release.
* Reworked catchup code to improve its resiliency with events like running out of sync
* Improved logging and status when catching up, which gives a lot more visibility into what core is doing
* Changed the way we track percentiles reported by the metrics endpoint, with this version percentiles are using a fixed 5 minutes window, this results in percentiles to be a lot more consistent and accurate
* Fixed a hang on shutdown where core was waiting for quorum intersection to complete
* Improved how validators restart, avoiding momentarily not validating (ie, not sending SCP votes) for certain ledgers.
* SCP code code cleanup to make it easier to understand
* Fixed how we compute prefetching metrics
* Fix an issue in experimental metadata generation as certain syscalls are not supported on named pipes
* mempool, don’t bother with transactions that will fail later anyways
* Fixed various test issues – missing tests and flaky test
New features – Added new SCP metrics to help track if a validator is behind the network or if other validators are behind a validator